Adidas - AdiZero One Golf Shoes Grey
AdiZero One MidGrey Golf Shoes
Light is Energy. Light is Power. Light is AdiZero One.
Revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, the new Adidas AdiZero One golf shoes have been specially-engineered from the ground up to include only what’s essential for peak performance. They deliver everything a golfer needs to finish strong. With the deep Adidas track record of finishes, Adidas is confident that the new AdiZero One will have you playing, competing, and finishing at near the top of the leaderboard when it’s needed the most.
Adidas has long been a leader in competitive, light, performance footwear - across many sports. Sergio Garcia knows that too and recently added “One thing I love that Adidas is doing is getting lighter. They didn't start light and then say "how can we make this more like a traditional golf shoe?" They started light and said "how can we make this more non-traditional? What can we take away that will make it even lighter for the average golfer?"
Aussie and PGA Pro Jason Day resounds with similar. "When I first saw the AdiZero One, I couldn't wait to get them on my feet," says Day. "With the low-profile design, I can really feel the ground beneath my feet and the power generated from my swing is definitely noticeable. I'm excited to wear these on tour."
Super thin, super light and with a low-profile design, you’ll love the light as air "tennis shoe" feel with a “glove-like” fit of the new AdiZero One golf shoes. And they look as great as they play, so lace them up and put a pair on course for the latest in Adidas performance footwear.
- Ultra-light sprintskin+ one-piece upper with climaproof protection delivers maximized comfort
- External sprintweb TPU layer provides unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- Re-engineered outsole features a wider base and added secondary traction for ultimate performance
- Swing Plane Traction featuring CenTraXion delivers ultimate grip and enhanced stability where it’s needed most
- Low-profile Stealth Cleat offers greater surface area contact, more cushioning, improved green friendliness, and tour-proven traction
- Two perforated coolever sockliner options included: 1) adizero comfort molded PU for enhanced comfort and cushioning, and 2) adizero Light die-cut EVA for lightweight, breathable comfort
- New tour performance last specifically-designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- Style: Q46802
- Color: MidGrey/Zest/RunningWhite
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $99.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $99.00||Ground shipping only $5.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders