AdiZero One RunningWhite Golf Shoes
Light is Energy. Light is Power. Light is AdiZero One.
Revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, the new Adidas AdiZero One golf shoes have been specially-engineered from the ground up to include only what’s essential for peak performance. They deliver everything a golfer needs to finish strong. With the deep Adidas track record of finishes, Adidas is confident that the new AdiZero One will have you playing, competing, and finishing at near the top of the leaderboard when it’s needed the most.
Adidas has long been a leader in competitive, light, performance footwear - across many sports. Sergio Garcia knows that too and recently added “One thing I love that Adidas is doing is getting lighter. They didn't start light and then say "how can we make this more like a traditional golf shoe?" They started light and said "how can we make this more non-traditional? What can we take away that will make it even lighter for the average golfer?"
Aussie and PGA Pro Jason Day resounds with similar. "When I first saw the AdiZero One, I couldn't wait to get them on my feet," says Day. "With the low-profile design, I can really feel the ground beneath my feet and the power generated from my swing is definitely noticeable. I'm excited to wear these on tour."
Super thin, super light and with a low-profile design, you’ll love the light as air "tennis shoe" feel with a “glove-like” fit of the new AdiZero One golf shoes. And they look as great as they play, so lace them up and put a pair on course for the latest in Adidas performance footwear.
- Ultra-light sprintskin+ one-piece upper with climaproof protection delivers maximized comfort
- External sprintweb TPU layer provides unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- Re-engineered outsole features a wider base and added secondary traction for ultimate performance
- Swing Plane Traction featuring CenTraXion delivers ultimate grip and enhanced stability where it’s needed most
- Low-profile Stealth Cleat offers greater surface area contact, more cushioning, improved green friendliness, and tour-proven traction
- Two perforated coolever sockliner options included: 1) adizero comfort molded PU for enhanced comfort and cushioning, and 2) adizero Light die-cut EVA for lightweight, breathable comfort
- New tour performance last specifically-designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- Style: Q46801
- Color: RunningWhite/TechGrey/DarkSolarBlue
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use FedEx as its primary shipping provider. All packages shipped via FedEx include shipping insurance as part of the quoted price. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer FedEx Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All FedEx shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither FedEx Next-Day service nor FedEx 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $99.00
||*Free FedEx Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $99.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to international customers. International shipping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our sales team at 1-800-394-4653.
We are also proud to offer FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Orders completed by 12PM PST (3PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Drop Ship products and orders completed on Saturdays require additional processing time.
PO Boxes and APO Shipments
GolfDiscount.com gladly ships to PO Boxes and APO addresses through USPS.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders