Shop Worn Closeout
Callaway - RAZR X HL Wedges
Here are some top selling Wedges:
Titleist Limited Edition Vokey Design SM5 Indigo Wedge
Titleist Vokey SM4 Oil Can Wedge
TaylorMade SpeedBlade Wedge
Adams Watson Wedge Pack RC14
Callaway X2 Hot Wedge
Nike VR Forged Black Wedge
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Wedge
Mizuno MP-T4 White Satin Wedge
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate Wedge
Titleist Vokey SM5 Tour Chrome Wedge
RAZR X HL Wedges
Longer, Higher and Straighter.
The RAZR X HL irons optimize accuracy, distance and forgiveness, producing longer shots that go straighter and land softer. A lower center of gravity launches shots higher, even on impact low on the face, helping golfers land and hold greens with precision and accuracy.
- Makes the sweet spot more accessible at lower impact locations, where many amateurs strike the ball
- Launches shots higher for longer, more consistent distance and improved accuracy
- Creates smooth turf interaction for better distance, accuracy and consistency
- Fully integrated clubface/undercut cavity system that enables engineers to precisely position the CG and design the face of each individual iron to maximize ball speed
- Constructed of aluminum and thermoplastic polyurethane, it fine-tunes sound and enhances feel off the clubface
- Graphite Shaft: Callaway RAZR X HL
- Steel Shaft: True Temper M10 XP
- Loft: AW / 49° ; SW / 54°
- Lie Angle: 65°
- Graphite Length: AW / 35.5" ; SW / 35.25"
- Steel Length: AW / 35.25" ; SW / 35"
- Graphite Swingweight: AW / D1 ; SW / D3
- Steel Swingweight: AW / D2 ; SW / D4
Reviewed by 1 customer
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:WHAT IS THE CORRECT WEDGE FOR A RAZR X HL SAND WEDGE?Asked on 3/11/2012 by Mike from Midlothian, virginia
A:The sand wedge is the 54 degree option.Answered on 3/12/2012 by Kyle from GolfDiscount.com
Q:WHAT IS THE LOFT FOR THE GAP WEDGE?Asked on 2/20/2012 by mark from bayside, ny
A:The Gap Wedge is 49 degrees.Answered on 2/21/2012 by Kyle from GolfDiscount.com
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $50.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $50.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders