Cleveland - 588 Altitude-MT Iron Combo Set
588 Altitude-MT Iron Combo Set
A Combination Made to Perform
Blending the modern-age performance and usability of forgiving hybrids and the control and precision of more traditional irons, the 588 Altitude-MT iron combo is perfect for the golfer looking to dominate both long shots and finesse shots closer to the green. This set features the Altitude Hybrid/Iron taking over the two longest clubs (3 and 4 or 4 and 5), while the MT irons make up the remaining set. The result is a unique combo set up that will improve your confidence from anywhere on the course.
Set Make Up
- Available in either 3-PW set up or 4-PW set up
- Longest two irons of either set (3 and 4 or 4 and 5) composed of easy-to-hit Altitude Hybrid irons
- All remaining clubs composed of more traditional MT irons
- Available in either all steel or all graphite shafts
- Further custom 588 iron set combinations and make ups available by calling 1-800-394-4653
- Seamlessly blended hybrid iron makes both clubs incredibly easy to hit for maximum playability and performance
- Advanced internal weighting adds forgiveness and promotes a lower, deeper center of gravity for optimal launch and effortless distance
- Every iron has a forged club face to enhance ball speed and feel
- Multi-material insert of polymer and aluminum in iron plaque dampens vibration at impact for more consistent feel
- Seamlessly blended hybrid iron set makes every club incredibly easy to hit for maximum playability and performance
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $50.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $50.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders