Cleveland - Classic 290 Driver
Here are some top selling Drivers:
Cobra Women's Bio CELL Titanium Driver
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Ping G30 Tour Driver
Ping G30 Tour SF Tec Driver
Ping G30 Driver
Ping G30 SF Tec Driver
TaylorMade SLDR S Driver
TaylorMade Women's SLDR S Driver
Titleist 913D2 Driver
Cobra BiO CELL+ Driver
Classic 290 Driver
Retro Looks. Advanced Performance.
Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic 290. With a unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers, the Classic 290 has a pear-shaped profile with the largest, deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf. The face promotes a hot, penetrating ball flight, while MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance on off-center hits. The Classic 290 is engineered with Ultralite technology, helping players generate increased head speed and distance with the same swing effort. It’s also part of the RightWeight Fitting System – with an overall weight of 290 grams, the Classic 290 is ideal for a wide range of players seeking a strong combination of distance and accuracy. Retro Look
- Unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers
- Traditional pear-shaped profile in a 460cc club head inspires confidence at address and allows for shot-shaping control
- Largest and deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf for largest effective hitting area and hot ball flight
- Large face combined with MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance and forgiveness on off-center hits
- Gold-colored trapezoid section in center of face enhances retro look and serves as alignment aid
- Drivers with RightWeight Fitting are engineered for unique performance and optimal feel for every type of player
- The Classic 290 has a total club weight of 290 grams. It’s designed to offer a strong combination of distance and accuracy for a wide range of players
- Classic 290 is among the lightest drivers on the market, helping players generate measurable increases in swing speed
- Premium Miyazaki C. Kua 43 graphite shaft and Lamkin SuperLite 36g grip
- Shaft: Miyazaki C. Kua 43
- Grip: Lamkin SuperLite 36g
- Head Size: 460cc
- Length: 45.25"
- Swing Weight: D4
- Face Angle: Square
- Total Club Weight: 290g
Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic Series of Drivers.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the tip dia. For this headAsked on 1/27/2013 by Bogie man from Tallahassee, Fl.
A:This driver will have the standard 350 shaft tip diameter.Answered on 2/3/2013 by Andy Sposari from Golfdiscount.com
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $50.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $50.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders