Shop Worn Closeout
Cleveland - Classic Tour Driver
Here are some top selling Drivers:
Adams Speedline Super LS Driver
Callaway X2 Hot Driver
Callaway FT Optiforce 460 Driver
Callaway Women's X2 Hot Driver
TaylorMade SLDR Driver
Adams XTD Titanium Driver
Callaway Big Bertha Driver
Callaway Women's Big Bertha Driver
TaylorMade SLDR S Mini TP Driver
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Bonded Driver
Classic Tour Driver
Retro Looks. Advanced Performance.
Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic Tour. With a unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers, the Classic Tour combines a pear-shaped profile with a large, deep club face. The face promotes a hot, penetrating ball flight, while MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance on off-center hits. The Classic Tour is engineered with Ultralite technology, helping players generate increased head speed and distance with the same swing effort. It’s also part of the RightWeight Fitting System – with an overall weight of 310 grams, the Classic Tour is ideal for powerful players that demand tour-caliber workability and precision.
- Unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers
- Traditional pear-shaped profile in a 460cc club head inspires confidence at address and allows for shot-shaping control
- Largest and deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf for largest effective hitting area and hot ball flight
- Large face combined with MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance and forgiveness on off-center hits
- Gold-colored trapezoid section in center of face enhances retro look and serves as alignment aid
- Drivers with RightWeight Fitting are engineered for unique performance and optimal feel for every type of player
- The Classic Tour has a total club weight of 310 grams. It's engineered for players that demand workability, but still amazingly light for incredible distance
- Classic Tour is among the lightest drivers on the market, helping players generate measurable increases in swing speed
- Premium Miyazaki Kusala Black 61 graphite shaft and Lamkin TourLite 46g grip. The Kusala Black produces a penetrating trajectory with a very stable feel
- Shaft: Miyazaki Kusala Black 61
- Grip: Lamkin TourLite 46g
- Head Size: 440cc
- Length: 45.25"
- Swing Weight: D4
- Face Angle: 1° Open
- Total Club Weight: 310g
Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic Series of Drivers.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:when face is 1 degree open is this a fade driver?does the 310 cleveland classic come in a draw version?Asked on 6/5/2013 by george from miami fla
A:This club does have a more open face for the player that tends to have a right to left ball flight. The 310, unfortunately, does not come in a draw model.Answered on 6/14/2013 by Andy Sposari from Golfdiscount.com
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $50.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $50.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders