Ecco - BIOM Zero Golf Shoes White
BIOM Zero Golf Shoes
Lightweight, Flexible, Low-Profile, Performance
Minimalist inspired, and designed to deliver comfortable, lightweight performance, this golf shoe is made with a premium Caldera leather upper and water-repellent Hydromax treatment; the second skin leather lining wicks away moisture while remaining remarkably soft. With BIOM technology, this ultra-lightweight, exceptionally low profile golf shoe has dynamic traction, taking comfort to the next level through an experience that’s as close as you can get to playing barefoot.
- BIOM Technology: A perfect anatomical last, designed using scans of feet from 2,500 athletes, promotes a natural foot position, provides full length foot support and ensures unrivalled comfort
- Caldera Leather: Drawing from the ECCO position as a leading manufacturer of premium leather, this unique full grain material is stain resistant, durable and exceptionally easy to clean
- Second Skin Leather Lining: wicks moisture while remaining remarkably soft and creating a rich, supple interior
- Extremely Flexible: Direct Injection, a process unique to ECCO in golf, ensures maximum flexibility via a one-piece shoe built without glue or stitching
- Ultra Lightweight: At less than 10 ounces, the lightest golf shoe ECCO has ever produced
- Exceptionally Low Profile: Zero heel drop brings players closer to the ground than any other ECCO golf shoe
- Dynamic Traction: Built atop the patented Street outsole featuring the ECCO dynamic traction system (E-dts)
- Model Number: 30304-01007
|European Size||U.S. Size|
|40||6 - 6.5|
|41||7 - 7.5|
|42||8 - 8.5|
|43||9 - 9.5|
|44||10 - 10.5|
|45||11 - 11.5|
|46||12 - 12.5|
|47||13 - 13.5|
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $75.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $75.00||Ground shipping only $5.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders