Laser Link - Switch Rangefinder
Two Rangefinders in One.
For the golfer that wants everything, the Switch offers full functionality and a whole host of features to ensure optimal performance and results during every round. Simplicity and ease-of-use combines with versatility and power to create the best of both worlds.
- Two rangefinders in one - With the simple slide of a conveniently located toggle, the Laser Link Switch rangefinder changes instantly from QS Mode to RH Mode, or vice versa. The user can decide what they want – the easiest to use rangefinder in the world with QS Mode, or the power to do more with the RH Mode.
- Zero-In Alignment System (ZAS) – The ZAS combines the unique red dot aiming reference with an alignment circle included on the forward lens of the rangefinder. Target acquisition is fast and simple, and measuring the distance to any target on the golf course is easier than ever.
- Laser Link Golf’s trademark pistol shape – Because this is not your typical binocular-shaped laser rangefinder design, golfers find it more intuitive and easier to use. The pistol shape of Switch allows you to operate the product away from your face. What does this mean? There is no need to remove sunglasses, and no need to adjust your hat to measure your yardage. Sun damage is the #1 health concern for golfers, and almost all players now wear sunglasses and/or hats to help protect themselves from harmful UV rays.
- Customize your yardage confirmation settings – The feedback from the rangefinder lets you know you’ve received a yardage measurement and that you have the distance information you need to play your next shot. Select from Audio Mode, Silent Mode, and Vibrate Mode.
- Measures Distance Only - This rangefinder conforms to USGA and R&A Rules. If a product measures slope, wind velocity, or any factor other than distance, it is not allowed for tournament play, and it is not allowed for posting a handicap score (See USGA Handicap System Manual Decision 5-1f/2).
- Measures in yards or meters
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 1.5” x 3.5”
- Weight (with battery): 8 oz.
- Class One Laser
- Power Source: 9-Volt Alkaline
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- Range: 25 - 600 yards in QS Mode to Laser Link reflector ; 0 - 900 yards in RH Mode
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Long Range
- Lots Of Features
- Shorter Distances
- Weekend Rounds
Comments about Laser Link Switch Rangefinder:
It´s very confortable to use, I don´t need adjust nothing, like my hat, sunglasses or go down of my golf cart.
- Was this a gift?:
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $75.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $75.00||Ground shipping only $0.0|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders