Sun Mountain - Speed Cart SV1
What popular tournament-scoring system for leader boards was initiated by the Masters Tournament, circa 1960?
Function Taken to the Next Level.
- New E-Z Latch System for easy folding/unfolding of the cart and handle adjustment
- Upgraded accessory tray includes a retractable score card tray and three separate storage compartments, one sized perfectly for a range finder
- Large mesh headcover tray
- Swiveling drink holder
- Large-diameter low-profile, foam tires require no maintenance
- Patented design folds in seconds and fits easily into car trunks
- Upper and lower bag rests fold away for more compact storage
- Ergonomic and adjustable handle positions arms and shoulders in most natural position
- Adjustable brackets secure bag without straps
- Umbrella mount secures an open umbrella
- Umbrella straps store a closed umbrella
- Sealed precision ball bearings are maintenance free
- Handle-mounted parking brake
- Folded Dimensions: 13” X 16” X 35.5”
- Weight: 17.8 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Rolling Cart
Comments about Sun Mountain Speed Cart SV1:
This cart works well on the golf course. Nice rolling. Sets up and down easily. My only negative comments is that the drink holder should be on the top and easier to remove a water bottle. And I am not thrilled with the score card holder - the card gets knocked off easily and the pencil holder doesn't hold the pencil well. Other than those minor items, the cart is great.
- Was this a gift?:
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $75.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $75.00||Ground shipping only $5.99|
*Free shipping option excludes PING merchandise due to MFR restriction.
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders