TaylorMade - R1 Black TP Driver
R1 Black TP Driver
Tour-level Optimization and Fit
With the R1 Black TP Driver, advanced players can experience tour-level optimization and fit, united with an upgraded shaft option with specifications tuned to professional launch characteristics. Dial in the R1 TP Driver to your game with moveable weight technology, multiple face angle choices and increased aerodynamics. The fit, feel and results will speak for themselves.
- One driver model that can be adjusted to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike
- Seven face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open,maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed
- Shot-shaping movable weights support a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the club face enlarges the portion of the face that delivers highball speed
- Seven standard and five upright loft choices between 8° and 12° (±2°) to receive optimal launch angle
- Thick-thin crown furnishes lower and more-forward CG location boosting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new gray/orange/black crown graphic collectively support easy alignment
- TP model features upgraded, tour-level Aldila RIP Phenom shaft that has properties and launch characteristics favored by better players
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- Aldila RIP Phenom 65-gram shaft promotes faster clubhead speed while delivering greater feel than typical ultra-light shafts
- TM 360 TP grip
- Loft: Adjustable (8º-12º)
- Lie: 61º
- Volume: 460cc
- Length: 45.5"
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:how do you change the face angle r1 driverAsked on 11/30/2013 by clem trys evey thing from carlsbad nm.
A:There is a bolt in the heel of the club head that connect the head and the shaft. When you undo that bolt and remove the head from the shaft, you can then fit it back on in another position which will affect the loft. For example, if you take the head off and fit it back on in a more open position the loft will go down (there are marks for every .25 degree on the shaft).Answered on 12/4/2013 by Andy Sposari from Golfdiscount.com
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $75.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $75.00||Ground shipping only $5.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders