RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 Driver
Bigger Face and Better Aerodynamics for More Distance
The engineers at TaylorMade have really outdone themselves on this one. This driver is hot, hot, hot and ups the ante for sure in the driver arena when compared to last year’s original version RBZ driver. The RBZ Stage 2 is designed for golfers with above-average swing speed and combines explosive distance with optimized fit and launch to generate off-the-charts performance from the tee box. When you thought good couldn’t get any better, TaylorMade has come to market with a both faster and longer driver than the original that boasts a larger face and improved aerodynamics, along with a finely tunable clubhead for the longest, best feeling, most accurate driver you've ever put in play. Longer just got longer-ier.
Suffice it to say, if Godzilla played golf instead of wading through buildings toward the center of town, spitting high-tension wires, picking up buses and throwing them down both wrecking and reeking havoc because one havoc is just not enough - he’d likely approach the tee box RBZ 2 driver in hand and with a purposeful grimace and terrible sound “oh, no...there’d that ball go!” Trust there will be no folly of man with this driver in your hands and the only point of nature will be your purposeful and pure enjoyment of hitting with this finely-tuned marvel of golf.
- Substantially more face area
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics over the original RBZ that reduces drag over the head to promote an even faster clubhead speed
- TaylorMade moved the center of gravity in the head lower and forward than the RBZ Driver which promotes faster ball speeds and reduced spin
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°)
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
- Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed
- Loft: Adjustable ±1.5°
- Lie: 61°
- Volume: 460cc
- Length: 46"
- Swingweight: D6
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use FedEx as its primary shipping provider. All packages shipped via FedEx include shipping insurance as part of the quoted price. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer FedEx Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All FedEx shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither FedEx Next-Day service nor FedEx 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $99.00
||*Free FedEx Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $99.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to international customers. International shipping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our sales team at 1-800-394-4653.
We are also proud to offer FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Orders completed by 12PM PST (3PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Drop Ship products and orders completed on Saturdays require additional processing time.
PO Boxes and APO Shipments
GolfDiscount.com gladly ships to PO Boxes and APO addresses through USPS.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders