TaylorMade - RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 TP Driver
Here are some top selling Drivers:
Cobra Women's Bio CELL Titanium Driver
Titleist 913D2 Driver
Ping G30 Tour Driver
Ping G30 Driver
Ping G30 SF Tec Driver
Ping Women's G30 SF Tec Driver
TaylorMade SLDR S Driver
Callaway Big Bertha Driver
Cobra BiO CELL+ Driver
TaylorMade SLDR Driver Limited Edition White
RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 TP Driver
Tour Level Aerodynamics and Distance
The RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver combines explosive distance with optimized fit and launch to generate off-the-charts performance from the tee box. Both faster and longer than the original, the Stage 2 boasts a larger face and improved aerodynamics, along with a finely tunable clubhead for the longest, best feeling, most accurate driver you've ever put in play.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface with substantially more face area
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°)
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
- Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel TP 60 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed
- Loft: Adjustable ±1.5°
- Lie: 61°
- Volume: 460cc
- Length: 46"
- Swingweight: D6
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Distance
- Great Feel
- Large Head
- Large Sweet Spot
- Off The Tee
Comments about TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2 TP Driver:
Instant game improvement. A little longer. A little straighter. Less backspin.
- Was this a gift?:
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $50.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $50.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders