RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver
The RBZ Stage 2 driver gives you a big, confidence-building clubface in a head engineered to promote fast swing speed. That’s a killer combo for players who like to get after it with a big swing to launch the ball long. TaylorMade engineers accomplished yet another remarkable feat in metalwood mastery by increasing the size of the clubface (4100 square millimeters) while also improving the aerodynamic properties of the clubhead.
In addition, our innovative Thick-thin Crown technology saves substantial weight that’s redistributed to move the CG lower and more forward, which promotes a high launch angle, low spin-rate and faster ball speed, all of which promote maximum distance. Add the lightweight 50-gram Fujikura RocketFuel shaft and the ability to adjust the loft and face angle and you’ve got a driver worthy of the description “RocketBallz-ier.”
The crown features a unique black, orange and gray decal designed to make it easier to frame the ball opposite the center of the clubface, and easier to detect exactly how the clubhead is aimed to give you confidence that the face is aligned exactly the way you want it before you start your takeaway.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver. Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head for faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch, and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Tour level Matrix 6Q3 graphite shaft comes loaded with specifications for the faster swing speeds of more accomplished players.
- Volume: 460cc
- Lie: 61°
- Length: 45.5"
- Swingweight: D4
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use FedEx as its primary shipping provider. All packages shipped via FedEx include shipping insurance as part of the quoted price. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer FedEx Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All FedEx shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither FedEx Next-Day service nor FedEx 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $99.00
||*Free FedEx Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $99.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to international customers. International shipping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our sales team at 1-800-394-4653.
We are also proud to offer FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Orders completed by 12PM PST (3PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Drop Ship products and orders completed on Saturdays require additional processing time.
PO Boxes and APO Shipments
GolfDiscount.com gladly ships to PO Boxes and APO addresses through USPS.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders