CLOSEOUT FREE SHIPPING
Shop Worn Closeout
TaylorMade - RocketBladez Tour Irons
Here are some top selling Irons:
Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Forged Irons
Titleist 712 AP2 Forged Irons
Cobra AMP Cell Irons
Adams Women's Idea a12 OS Hybrid Iron Set
Dunlop Sports Co. Ltd. XXIO8 Irons
Callaway X Hot N14 Irons
Titleist 714 AP1 Irons
Cobra Women's Baffler XL Hybrid Iron Combo Set
Adams Idea a12 OS Hybrid Iron Set
Titleist 714 AP2 Forged Irons
RocketBladez Tour Irons
The Distance Iron is Now on Tour.
TaylorMade is bringing the distance and control of the RocketBladez irons in a tour approved package. The RocketBladez Tour irons feature ball flight innovations allowing for significant control and dramatic precision from every iron in the bag. The blade-like design of the RocketBladez Tour iron will appeal to the eye and creative playing style of better players, while also providing the distance enhancing characteristics of the revolutionary RBZ Speed Pocket. This convergence of design features makes the RocketBladez Tour irons the first tour-level irons with enough technology to promote higher, stronger, and more distance-enhancing ball flights.
Speed Pocket Technology
The RBZ Speed Pocket in RocketBladez irons flexes and rebounds at impact, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep, quick-stopping descent angle. This Speed Pocket advantage is especially effective on impacts made low on the face, TaylorMade studies indicate that 72% of iron shots hit by amateur golfers are struck below center face. The RBZ Speed Pocket in all RocketBladez iron models is filled with a Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) made by 3M that keeps out debris and dampens unwanted vibration while still allowing the slot to flex at impact.
The RocketBladez clubface consists of strong, maraging stainless steel. It’s TaylorMade's most sophisticated clubface design yet, made possible by more evolved analysis and testing and increased mastery of the manufacturing processes. It’s the thinnest iron face TaylorMade has ever created, with the top section now 1.6 mm, down from 1.8 – that’s 11% thinner.
Improved Inverted Cone Technology
The RocketBladez irons also incorporate TaylorMade's most effective iteration of Inverted Cone Technology. The improved Inverted Cone design delivers two critical benefits. One, it increases the size of the clubface area that delivers high ball speed. Two, it influences how the face flexes and rebounds at impact to control the angle at which the ball leaves the face, promoting straighter shots and a tighter dispersion. This is a critical benefit that promotes significantly greater accuracy compared to previous high COR irons.
Low and Centered CG Location
Impacting the ball where the CG is located on the face is critical to achieving maximum ball speed. TaylorMade engineers fine-tuned the RocketBladez CG to a low and absolutely centered location on the face by shortening the hosel to save weight and taking additional weight from the top of the club, then redistributing it all in strategic areas within the head. In the RocketBladez clubhead design, 17.5 grams of redistributed weight enabled TaylorMade to lower the CG by 2.5mm compared to the Burner 2.0 iron. Locating the CG lower and in the center of the face makes it easier to consistently find the sweetspot to achieve maximum energy transfer from club to ball, promoting a higher launch angle and maximum distance.
- For better players seeking higher, longer more accurate flight in a highly forgiving and great-feeling Tour-shaped iron
- Individually designed blade-like heads featuring compact shape, thin topline, thin sole, minimal offset and shallow cavity
- Maximum speed and flight enhancement technology in the 4- through 7-iron: The RBZ Speed Pocket and improved Inverted Cone design promote consistently high ball speed and distance on off-center hits, especially low on the face
- 4- through 7-irons boast the most sophisticated clubface TaylorMade has ever created for a Tour iron, fashioned from fast, high-strength stainless steel with improved Inverted Cone design
- Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length
- 9 grams of saved weight from a new shorter hosel is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle for greater control
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket, while also keeping debris out
- Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy
- Control-oriented short-iron design with compact heads, thinner toplines and slightly thicker faces to promote feel and control
- New external and internal hosel notches makes it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle
- Milled face-texture and grooves promote consistently high spin
- Beautiful mirror-chrome finish and premium cosmetics
- Pro level KBS Tour shafts
The RocketBladez Irons are here to revolutionize your game. By borrowing the distance-enhancing benefits of the original RocketBallz fairway woods and rescue clubs, Speed Pocket Technology allows the all new RocketBladez irons unprecedented speed and distance. This innovation brings forward a combination of distance, control, and feel that has yet to reach the golf club industry until now. The Speed Pocket couples with state-of-the-art, individually designed irons heads, bringing fully optimized performance from every iron in the bag. Prepare to hit the ball longer, straighter, and with more precision than ever before.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Great Feel
- Large Sweet Spot
Comments about TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour Irons:
Finally I a found a iron that balances feel, precision and a little forgiveness all wrapped into one. Out of the box, yardage spacing was better than expected distances were tad better and sound (stated in many to be harsh) was not evident what-so-ever. Great Iron.
- Was this a gift?:
- Great Feel
- High Tech At Its Best
- Have Not Found Any
- Great All Around Clubs
Comments about TaylorMade RocketBladez Tour Irons:
I tired all the news irons, game improving and tour models, the RBZ Tour was better in all respects for me. They are good looking, high tech and perform as advertised. Long, accurate, high ball flight and soft landing. A great combination of capabilities in a club design.
- Was this a gift?:
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to interntional customers. International shiping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our Shipping Estimator. Note: Items must be in your Shopping Cart in order for the Estimator to reflect accurate figures.
Online Shipping Information (United States)
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use UPS as its primary shipper. All packages are shipped UPS with the cost of insurance for your purchase included in the price that we quote you. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer UPS Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All UPS shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither UPS Next-Day service nor UPS 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
|Orders over $50.00
||*Free UPS Ground shipping!|
|Orders under $50.00||Ground shipping only $6.99|
We are also proud to offer UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
UPS Next Day and 2-Day Air are available.
When expecting your package, please allow for 1-2 days of processing time before your order is shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
We support our troops but due to a large number of lost shipments can no longer offer shipping to APO boxes. We recommend having your order shipped to your home address and having someone ship it for you to your military address. Simply check the “This will be shipped to a different address” box at the bottom of the check-out page. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders