#TuesdayGolfClinic at this blog addressed avoiding trouble on the golf course. It also acknowledged this: If you play golf, trouble is unavoidable—even for tour pros. (Russell Knox served as a tragic example.)
That said, the best who walk the fairways always seem to dazzle those of us who are mere golf mortals. Watch above as a handful of the world’s greatest tour players escape trouble like Houdini.
5. Padraig Harrington, Turkish Airlines Open
4. Alex Noren, Nedbank Golf Challenge
3. Patrick Reed, DP World Tour Championship
2. Matthew Southgate, Irish Open
1. Justin Thomas, WGC-Mexico Championship