Dialed-In Weighting, Dialed-Up Distance
The Fly-Z Driver is engineered to deliver the ultimate blend of maximum distance and increased forgiveness. The low, back CG Zone Weighting delivers low spin, mid-high launch and fast ball speeds across the face. The E9 Zone Face structure and Crown Zone Weighting combine to create a large amount of discretionary weight in an all titanium driver. The weight saved is strategically positioned low and back in the head where the back zone weight is located. While the MyFly8 technology allows golfers to choose from eight simple adjustable loft/trajectory settings (9.0-12.0) to maximize distance and manage trajectory while SmartPad delivers a square face at address regardless of loft setting.
- Forged E9 Zone Face
- It's not only about shaving weight… It’s about where you put it. COBRA R&D optimized three key weight zones that make all the difference when you’re going for distance.
- Crown Zone
- A crown that really turns heads. If you want extreme distance, you have to be willing to make a few sacrifices. For Cobra, that meant repositioning weight. They removed weight from the crown to reposition it low and back in the head for a low, deep CG that delivers extreme forgiveness on off-center hits and excellent distance across the entire face.
- Back CG Zone Weighting
- Cobra went backwards to push golf forward. Developers took all that discretionary weight and placed it in a uniquely engineered sole weight that maximizes a low CG position and high MOI deliver incredible distance with forgiveness across the face. Making it Cobra’s longest, most forgiving driver yet.
- Standard Shaft: Matrix VLCT SP
- Standard Grip: Cobra Lamkin Rel Black
Matching headcover included.
- Questions (0)
*PING Excluded from FREE Shipping. Shipping costs are for Ground Shipping to the contiguous United States
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use FedEx as its primary shipping provider. All packages shipped via FedEx include shipping insurance as part of the quoted price. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer FedEx Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All FedEx shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither FedEx Next-Day service nor FedEx 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
Orders over $99.00 = *Free FedEx Ground shipping!
Orders under $99.00 = Ground shipping only $8.99
*Please note that the free shipping option excludes PING merchandise due to MFR restriction.
Orders with out of stock products
We do our best to reflect accurate inventory on the website but on occasion some items may be out of stock. If an order with multiple products includes a product that is out of stock, the out of stock item will be removed and we will ship the in-stock items. This will allow us to get your order delivered quickly without delay! Questions? Call us at 1-800-394-4653.
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to international customers. International shipping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our sales team at 1-800-394-4653.
We are also proud to offer FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Orders completed by 12PM PST (3PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Drop Ship products and orders completed on Saturdays require additional processing time.
PO Boxes and APO Shipments
GolfDiscount.com gladly ships to PO Boxes and APO addresses through USPS.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders