Garmin Approach G80 Golf GPS
Garmin Approach G80 Golf GPS
Garmin Approach G80
Take Your Game From Range to Course
Why buy a golf handheld and a golf radar separately when it’s so easy to get both in a single convenient unit? Approach G80 is the first all-in-one premium GPS golf handheld with integrated launch monitor. Garmin radar technology makes it easy to track club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance.
Approach G80 is equipped with multiple different practice and game modes, as well as a launch monitor. It also offers the ability to play virtual rounds on any of the more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide with full-color CourseView mapping. Compete against a friend on the driving range, play in a tournament against other users around the world or try beating your personal best.
- Warmup mode provides simple feedback such as ball speed, club head speed, tempo, smash factor and estimated distance.
- Tempo training helps you evaluate which backswing and downswing timings are best for you, and it provides instant feedback.
- Virtual round allows you to simulate playing golf on any of the 41,000 preloaded courses.
- Target practice helps you focus on drives, short game or your all-around game.
- Features 3.5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display and slim design with quick button access to radar
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo and estimated distance
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 detailed color golf course maps worldwide
- Practice and game modes allow you to test your skills and work to improve your game
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours with GPS
- Preloaded with more than 41, 000 courses worldwide
- Course preview (see detailed, hole-by-hole preview)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Automatically measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Big Numbers Mode (easier to read)
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo, estimated distance
- Digital scorecard (score up to four players with optional adjustable handicaps; scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play)
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Green View with manual pin position (improves accuracy)
- PinPointer (helps determine where to aim on blind shots)
- PlaysLike Distance (takes into account elevation changes to calculate how far it plays like)
- Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)
- Full vector maps
- Custom targets (save locations you want to know the distance to the next time play that course)
- Auto CourseView updates (keeps the courses you play most frequently up to date)
- Round timer/odometer Compatible with Garmin Golf™ app TruSwing compatible
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Interface: USB
- Physical dimensions: 2.3” x 4.5” x 0.6”