Hydro Flask 32 oz. Wide Mouth Bottle
32 oz. Hydro Flask
Made for Outdoors.
Hydro Flask’s TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 32 oz keeps your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect “all day and into the next” refreshment solution.
- TempShield™ Protected
- Keeps hot up to 6 hours
- Keeps cold up to 24 hours
- 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel
- BPA-Free and Phalate-Free
- Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (or the Classic Stainless option)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Wide Flat Cap, Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid
Your Hydro Flask is a life-long companion. Follow the simple maintenance steps below and your bottle will keep providing the pure refreshment you love, in the years to come.
Before Initial Use:
- Hand-wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water. Rinse the flask as well as the cap, and it’s ready for adventure.
- Wash your Hydro Flask with a bottle brush.
- Use white distilled vinegar for regular cleaning, and baking soda for hard to remove spots.
- Place your Hydro Flask in a freezer or on the stove.
- Hydro Flip Lids and Wide Straw Lids are dishwasher safe, but last longer if hand-washed.
- Do Not wash your Hydro Flask in a dishwasher. It will affect the insulating properties and power coating.
- Do Not soak the exterior in hot water. This will discolor the exterior coating.
- Do Not place your Hydro Flask in a freezer or on the stove. This won't make your beverage any hotter or colder. It will just damage your Hydro Flask. Instead, add ice cubes or heat your beverage before you pour it in your flask.
- Do Not soak or wash Flex Cap, Wide Flat Cap, Stainless Steel Flat Cap or Loop Caps in a dishwasher.
- Do Not use bleach or chlorine to clean your Hydro Flask.