40 oz. Hydro Flask
Drench Your Thirst.
This is one of the largest bottles in the line, making it the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Stay cool and hydrated all day long, no matter where your adventures take you.
- TempShield™ Protected
- Keeps hot up to 6 hours
- Keeps cold up to 24 hours
- 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel
- BPA-Free and Phalate-Free
- Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (or the Classic Stainless option)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Wide Flat Cap, Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid
Your Hydro Flask is a life-long companion. Follow the simple maintenance steps below and your bottle will keep providing the pure refreshment you love, in the years to come.
Before Initial Use:
- Hand-wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water. Rinse the flask as well as the cap, and it’s ready for adventure.
- Wash your Hydro Flask with a bottle brush.
- Use white distilled vinegar for regular cleaning, and baking soda for hard to remove spots.
- Place your Hydro Flask in a freezer or on the stove.
- Hydro Flip Lids and Wide Straw Lids are dishwasher safe, but last longer if hand-washed.
- Do Not wash your Hydro Flask in a dishwasher. It will affect the insulating properties and power coating.
- Do Not soak the exterior in hot water. This will discolor the exterior coating.
- Do Not place your Hydro Flask in a freezer or on the stove. This won't make your beverage any hotter or colder. It will just damage your Hydro Flask. Instead, add ice cubes or heat your beverage before you pour it in your flask.
- Do Not soak or wash Flex Cap, Wide Flat Cap, Stainless Steel Flat Cap or Loop Caps in a dishwasher.
- Do Not use bleach or chlorine to clean your Hydro Flask.
- Questions (0)
*PING Excluded from FREE Shipping. Shipping costs are for Ground Shipping to the contiguous United States
GolfDiscount.com is proud to use FedEx as its primary shipping provider. All packages shipped via FedEx include shipping insurance as part of the quoted price. Packages are protected 100% until the merchandise arrives and is signed for by you. We offer FedEx Ground Shipping to the Contiguous 48 states. All FedEx shipment times are quoted in business days, as neither FedEx Next-Day service nor FedEx 2-Day service ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
Orders over $99.00 = *Free FedEx Ground shipping!
Orders under $99.00 = Ground shipping only $8.99
*Please note that the free shipping option excludes PING merchandise due to MFR restriction.
Orders with out of stock products
We do our best to reflect accurate inventory on the website but on occasion some items may be out of stock. If an order with multiple products includes a product that is out of stock, the out of stock item will be removed and we will ship the in-stock items. This will allow us to get your order delivered quickly without delay! Questions? Call us at 1-800-394-4653.
GolfDiscount.com can ship almost any item we carry in stock internationally. From Canada, to Europe, to Australia and everywhere in between, we can provide rate estimates and service to international customers. International shipping prices will be calculated during checkout, but if you would like to estimate shipping costs prior, please use our sales team at 1-800-394-4653.
We are also proud to offer FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air at the lowest possible rates attainable. Rates vary depending on the dimensional weight and destination of the shipment.
Hawaii and Alaska Shipments
FedEx Next Day and 2-Day Air are available for customers looking to have products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska.
Orders completed by 12PM PST (3PM EST) ship out same day! All other orders will be processed and fulfilled within one business day. Drop Ship products and orders completed on Saturdays require additional processing time.
PO Boxes and APO Shipments
GolfDiscount.com gladly ships to PO Boxes and APO addresses through USPS.
Additional Shipping Information
Canadian and International Orders