Nike Vapor Fly Hybrid
Vapor Fly Hybrid
Fly High, Fly Long
- Athlete authentic tour shape provides forgiveness and workability, making this hybrid a true iron replacement
- New HyperFlight face for extreme ball speed across the entire face
- Re-engineered compression channel amplifies performance on missed-hits
- Athlete authentic tour shape provides forgiveness and workability
- Covert cavity back design spreads weight to the heel and toe for maximum forgiveness
- FlyBeam structure is used to create a stable body and channels more energy into the face
- Standard Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip
Nike Vapor Fly Hybrid Expert Review
Written By: Bob Gomavitz
An extremely thin and light crown reduces weight for higher launch and less spin yielding even more yardage. The Vapor Fly Hybrid offers much of the same technology found in the Vapor Fly Drivers and Fairway Woods. An Athletic Authentic Tour Shape provides forgiveness and workability making this a true iron replacement.
Who's It For?
The Vapor Fly Hybrid is for the average to stronger player who prefers a Tour-Inspired head and shot shape.
This nonadjustable hybrid has a very classic, clean shape to it. Excellent feel produces a semi-penetrating ball flight that seemed slightly hook prone for my swing. That is something that is the norm for me if the club is nonadjustable. I feel that this hybrid is more of a “drop and stop” type of hybrid, and great for approach shots into greens and precision distance on tight Par 4’s.
Club Tested: 3 Hybrid; Shaft: Tensei CK Blue 80; Flex: Stiff; Loft: 20°Read the 2016 Hybrids Guide