Ping i200 Irons
Ping i200 Irons
An Iron Fit for Scoring.
A combination of power, precision, feel and forgiveness distinguish the high-performance i200 irons. High-launching, distance-generating long irons and compact, precise short irons allow for consistent carry distances with trajectory control, giving you full command of your shot making. The soft, 431SS head with a machined back cavity has a hydro-pearl chrome finish to repel moisture for improved surface interaction.
The muscle-stabilizing bar and a deeper, longer tuning port harmonize with the thin, fast face to generate distance with precision and tour-level gapping. The concealed soft elastomer insert activates at impact, providing instant vibration damping for unparalleled feel.
Discretionary weight from thinning the face and the deeper tuning port were redistributed to the hosel region and toe to elevate MOI for added forgiveness. Added bounce and a more contoured lead edge create a sole profile that helps the club glide smoothly through the turf.
Ping offers a variety of high-performance custom-shaft options to match your ball flight and feel preferences. Headlined by their own proprietary and innovative AWT 2.0 steel and CFS graphite, your choices include: KBS Tour, Dynamic Gold, N.S. Pro Modus3 105, XP 95, and Project X. Ping’s AWT 2.0 employs a steeper weight progression paired with a variable step pattern to provide high trajectory, increased ball speed, and stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and smooth feel in the short irons.
- Minimal offset with thin top rail and sharper face radius.
- Soft, 431 stainless steel with hydro-pearl chrome finish.
- Thin, fast face delivers more distance and tour-level gapping.
- Machined grooves and back cavity.
- Elastomer insert behind face activates at impact for more damping and solid feel.
- Weight savings from thin face redistributed to toe and hosel regions for increased MOI.
- Higher lead edge and more bounce improve turf interaction.