Ping Juniors Prodi G Individual Iron
Ping Juniors Prodi G Irons
A Fitting Investment
Optimized for golfers between the ages of 7 and 13, the Prodi G clubs fill the void of high-performing equipment in the fast-growing junior segment. Head sizes, lofts, shaft flexes, weights allow juniors to get the most from their equipment.
Get Golf Growing Program
As junior golfers grow, so does the need to ensure they are properly fit to their equipment. The PING Prodi G “Get Golf Growing” Program is engineered with that in mind, offering a one-time, no-charge club adjustment service. Think of it as buying two sets for the cost of one.
To be eligible, you must purchase a minimum of five Prodi G junior clubs (any combination) in one transaction. Purchases of fewer than five clubs are not eligible. Purchase will be verified via the set’s serial number to confirm eligibility. You are entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted, lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped to optimize performance as the golfer grows. (Cost of re-finishing not included.) Clubs do not need to be altered at the same time. There is no expiration date for the one-time opportunity. You will be responsible for shipping costs to PING. PING covers shipping and handling costs back to the consumer upon completion of the alterations. Turnaround time is estimated at one week upon receipt of clubs at PING’s facility.
*Program applies only to PING Prodi G junior clubs. No other PING junior clubs are eligible.
- Head material: 17-4 stainless steel, elastomer insert
- Key technologies: Perimeter-weighted head, optimized loft configurations
- Available: 6-iron (32° loft, 34.125" standard length), 7 (35°, 33.50"), 8 (39°, 33.00"), 9 (43°, 32.75"), PW (47°, 32.50")
- Graphite shaft: PING Prodi G (R, S)
- Standard grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Junior
Iron Length Recommendations
- -2 inches: Height 4’5” – 4’8”
- Standard: Height 4’9” – 4’10”
- +1 inch: Height 4’11” – 5’1”
- +2.5 inches: Height 5’2” and up