Ping Karsten TR Anser 2 Putter
Unfortunately, this item is currently out of stock. You can see similar products in the catalog. Go to list?
Karsten TR Anser 2
PING is building on the success of their Scottsdale TR ("True Roll") putter line with the addition of their all new Karsten TR line that features five models each with PING’s variable-depth-groove technology milled directly into the putter’s face rather than via an insert.
Through extensive testing, PING found that grooves reduce the velocity of a ball coming off the clubface, and that the deeper they made the grooves, the more ball speed was lost. They then determined that by varying the depth of the grooves across the face - with the deepest grooves in the center and getting gradually shallower toward the perimeter to equalize ball speed - they were able to improve distance control on center-hit and mis-hit putts off the heel or toe.
In addition to the grooves milled directly into each putter’s 17-4 stainless steel head, they each come with a distinctive copper PVD finish for visual aesthetics and then an elastomer badge also added to the cavity of each to enhance sound and feel.
- Tour-proven head design for complete confidence at address
- Variable-depth grooves improve ball speed consistency for unmatched control
- Elastomer back-cavity insert significantly improves feel and sound for auditory feedback
- Specifically designed for golfers with a straight back, straight through putting stroke
- Rich copper PVD finish provides a distinctive look that helps golfers stand out on the green
- PP58 Midsize Black Rubber Grip
- Lie Angle: ±4°
- Head Weight: 345g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc