Puma Faas XLite Golf Shoes Grey Dawn/Black/Vibrant Orange
Faas XLite Golf Shoes
The Lightest Shoe in Golf!
Why change something that already works so well? ‘Same but different’ is the Faas Xlite’s approach to this season with its fresh new materials. It’s every bit as young, fun, and stylish as before, but don’t be fooled by its good looks—this shoe’s packed with grip reinforcements and geared for 18th hole showdowns. The Faas Xlite features a new reversible sockliner for customized options while the SmartQuill® traction technology provides directional grip elements that enhance ground contact for improved stability and traction.
- Lightest shoe in Golf (5.6 oz)
- Patent Pending SOLE SHIFT reversible sockliner gives you customized options. Traditional EVA foam comfort or flip it over to the enhanced feel side for never before felt feedback from your feet
- Performance Mesh for very soft hand feel, extreme durability and lightweight anti-wicking properties for extra breathability
- ArchTech to support the arch of the foot while promoting natural independent movement of the forefoot and heel
- Features FAAS Foam, a proprietary blend of foam and rubber that is more resilient, lighter and has increased step-in comfort EverFoam® cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- SmartQuill® traction technology provides directional grip elements that enhance ground contact for improved stability and traction
- Carbon Rubber for excellent grip and long lasting durability
- Multiple laces to customize your style