Golf Equipment Return Shipping Instructions
- Carefully pack your return in the original package or a box and fill all void spaces with bubble wrap, styrofoam pellets or paper
- Custom Club orders, or clubs that are altered from the original manufacturer's specifications, do not qualify
- Clubs must be returned with the headcover if included with original purchase in addition to any components (such as weights, wrenches, etc.) or they do not qualify
- Clubs returned with excessive wear or permanent damage (e.g. pop-up marks, dings, chips, etc.) do not qualify for Trade-in Program.
- Full refund will be issued only for new equipment. Anything used will be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee.
International Returns: For returns from outside the continental US, GolfDiscount does not handle shipping. You are responsible for choosing an international delivery service and paying any shipping cost and obtaining a tracking number.