TaylorMade 2015 Project (a) Proto33 Golf Balls
Project (a) Proto33 Golf Balls
Engineered to bring out the pro in you!
The Project (a) golf ball is made with TaylorMade’s softest and most durable to date Soft Tech technology that is a cast urethane cover cover giving superior greenside performance to mid-handicap golfers where it’s needed the most - inside 100 yards and have you stopping the ball closer to the pin for shorter putts and lower scores.
“Having gathered data from many player types including Tour pros, it’s no secret that amateurs need help generating spin and stopping the ball on the green,” said Dean Snell, vice president of golf ball TaylorMade R&D. “Our tests indicate that amateurs miss the pin by an average of 35 yards on a 150 yard approach shot. Playing Project (a) gives amateur golfers a better chance at stopping the ball on the green, creating better scoring opportunities.”
Put the new Project (a) golf ball in play and have your game playing like a pro.
These proto golf balls are genuine TaylorMade Project (a) balls, packaged in plain white boxes.
- Excellent spin performance
- 3-piece 360 dimple patented Soft Tech cover
- 86 ball compression
- Improved durability provides higher resistance to shearing
- Engineered to spin low off the driver to promote longer and straighter drives
- TaylorMade’s REACT Core for greater ball speed on all shots for increased distance
- Spin Mantle designed to deliver precise and consistent spin rates on given shots throughout
- Dozen per box (with four each numbered 00, 11, 22 and 33)