TaylorMade 2017 M1 Driver
Distance. Forgiveness. Complete Personalization.
By combining new multi-material construction and high-quality craftsmanship with external performance technologies, TaylorMade has delivered maximum distance, forgiveness and complete personalization for every swing.
All-New Multi-Material Construction
Featuring a new 6-layer carbon crown and additional carbon toe panel, the 2017 M1 driver has 43% more carbon than last year’s model. The additional focus on multi-material construction saves weight to enable lower CG for better launch conditions and allows for an expanded T-Track.
New T-Track System
A redesigned T-Track system with more moveable weight and a longer back track allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than the original M1. Adjust the front track (15g) modify left-to-right trajectory and move the back track (12g) forward for lower ball flight and more distance, or adjust it farther back for higher ball flight and more forgiveness.
New Ultra-Lightweight Loft Sleeve
4° aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial in your loft and face angle without going to a golf shop.
TaylorMade engineers relied on proven internal acoustic management techniques and modified them as necessary to meet the demands of new materials and shaping. The result: the re-definition of best-in-class sound by controlling vibration and pitch at impact.
FF2FF Precision Process
The iconic two-tone crown of the M1 driver is precision-fit to the skeletal titanium body using an FF2FF process—a breakthrough engineering technique that results in craftsmanship of the highest quality with manufacturing repeatability for a consistent, aggressive appearance and undeniable performance.
Three Premium Stock Shafts and 30+ No-Upcharge Shaft Offerings
- Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch)
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 (mid launch)
- Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 (low launch)
- A precision-fit carbon crown and new carbon toe panel frees up discretionary weight to be relocated for lower CG, which promotes more distance.
- Redesigned T-Track system is longer with 27 grams of moveable weight for more adjustability and more ball flight control.
- New ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4° loft sleeve with 12 settings allows for easy customization.
- Manufactured with high quality crown-to-body craftsmanship for consistent appearance and performance.
- Choose from 3 premium stock shafts, or dozens of additional no-upcharge shafts.