TaylorMade 2017 M2 Driver
A New Level of Distance and Forgiveness.
The 2017 M2 driver brings golfers a new level of distance and forgiveness through all-new Geocoustic™ technology. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, the M2 driver successfully raises the bar in design and engineering through reinvented multi-material construction and advanced geometric shaping.
All-New Multi-Material Construction
The new lower density 9-1-1 Titanium body, 6-layer carbon composite crown and minimal sound ribs allowed for 25g of discretionary weight to be relocated low and back in the sole of the club for more speed and forgiveness on every swing.
Geocoustic engineering combines advanced sole shaping with externalized sound ribs to produce best-in-class sound and feel. Designed with a two-tiered sole, golfers will experience the same unreal distance of the original M2 with added playability from all lies.
Enhanced Speed Pocket
Along with the new Geocoustic design, the M2 driver houses a new Speed Pocket that is deeper and three times more flexible than it was in the original M2. This increases flexion and forgiveness across the clubface while generating high launch / low spin shots resulting in massive distance.
New Ultra-Lightweight Loft Sleeve
4° aluminum Loft Sleeve features 12 easily adjustable settings to dial in your loft and face angle without going to a golf shop.
FF2FF Precision Process
The iconic two-tone crown of the M1 driver is precision-fit to the skeletal titanium body using an FF2FF process—a breakthrough engineering technique that results in craftsmanship of the highest quality with manufacturing repeatability for a consistent, aggressive appearance and undeniable performance.
Additional no-upcharge shaft options available
- Advanced Geocoustic sole shaping with recessed toe panel enables clubface expansion for added forgiveness.
- Externalized sound ribs optimize clubhead vibration for exceptional sound and feel.
- New ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4° loft sleeve with 12 settings allows for easy customization.
- Manufactured with high quality crown-to-body craftsmanship for consistent appearance and performance.
- Choose from a stock Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch) shaft, or dozens of additional after-market shafts at no additional cost.