TaylorMade M5 Tour Driver
Unfortunately, this item is currently out of stock. You can see similar products in the catalog. Go to list?
M5 Tour Driver
Speed Injected for Better Players
Every M5 Tour driver head has been individually injected to reach the threshold of the maximum legal limit of ball speed. So, whether you’re fighting for your club championship or battling it out in your weekend fourball, you’ll be playing with a driver that’s engineered to make everybody faster.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin, to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M5 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- Smaller 435cc head size provides a confident look at address for the better player
- Optimized aerodynamics designed to work with the smaller head, increasing head speed
- The new, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- The inverted design allows the weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes