TaylorMade Tour Preferred Wedge
Unfortunately, this item is currently out of stock. You can see similar products in the catalog. Go to list?
Tour Preferred Wedge
The Tour Preferred Wedge is a Classic Grind for the player who prefers a clean, classically designed wedge with a very traditional shape. This model is offered in lofts of 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees with tour-proven bounce options. The design is clean with slight progressive camber (more in the higher lofts) and generous heel relief. The heel relief allows for the versatility of a C-grind on open-faced shots but retains the main sole surface for better performance on full swings and shots from the bunker.
- Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle
- Classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options
- Optimized microtexture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone
- Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots
- Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish
Shaft: KBS Tour V Wedge
Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet