TaylorMade TP5 Personalized Golf Balls
- Character limits are as follows:
- 1 line total - 17 characters
- 2 lines total - 17 characters per line
- 3 lines total - 12 characters per line
- Text is printed in all caps, block letters.
- Special characters or emojis are not allowed.
- Please refrain from using explicit language or profanity. Trademarked references will not be accepted. Manufacturers reserve the right to decline orders.
- For orders over 12 dozen, please call our customer service team at 1-800-394-4653 for bulk discounts.
- Personalized golf balls cannot be returned for refund or exchange.
TaylorMade TP5 Personalized Golf Balls - 2021
Compared to TP5x, TP5 offers lower compression, lower launch, and more wedge spin to help improve your short game—ultimately, TP5 provides a more workable golf ball with softer feel.
New, Tour Flight Dimple Pattern
The new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern unlocks the next level of aerodynamics while promoting maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power, especially on long irons.
Tour Control and Complete Performance
TP5 is TaylorMade's softest and highest spinning Tour ball, with enhanced stopping power inside 100 yards. Fueled by a soft cast urethane cover, its increased greenside spin provides control and precision where it matters most: Closest to the pin.
Expanded Core, Increased Speed
A larger and more reactive core is the centerpiece of the new TP5. It is designed to store and release energy more efficiently, delivering a spring-like effect that results in faster ball speeds and increased distance compared to its predecessor.
The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features an ultra-soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5/TP5x offer complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice.
The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
High-Flex Material (HFM)
TP5/TP5x feature a material called HFM—delivering for higher ball speed through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
- Cover: Soft-Tough Cast Urethane
- Ball Speed: Faster
- Playability: Workable
- Trajectory: Mid
- Feel: Softer
- Wedge Spin: Higher