Titleist 2019 T100 Individual Iron
Unfortunately, this item is currently out of stock. You can see similar products in the catalog. Go to list?
Titleist T100 Irons
Score With Precision.
A true players’ iron, T100 offers confidence-inspiring looks and Tour-quality performance with signature Titleist feel. A new fully-forged cavity construction is balanced by co-forged, dual-density tungsten for precise distance control with exceptional stability. A result of direct tour player feedback – including Jordan Spieth, who put a full set in play at the Open Championship – the T100 is for the player who wants to play a true Tour iron.
- New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control.
- Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten (with an average of 66 grams placed in the heel and toe) delivers exceptional stability.
- Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.
- Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
“With T100 we wanted to build an iron that delivers incredible performance and perfectly suits the player’s eye,” said Marni Ines, Director, Titleist Irons Development, Golf Club R&D. “This is a precision product. It’s not about hitting it the furthest, it’s about hitting it that exact distance each and every time, being able to work the ball when necessary and having that pure look and feel that the best players in the world demand.”
Stock Steel: True Temper AMT Tour White
Stock Graphite: Mitsubishi MCA Tensei White AM2