Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Irons
Unfortunately, this item is currently out of stock. You can see similar products in the catalog. Go to list?
Exotics EXS 220 Irons
Loaded With Technology
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep undercut designs. The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
- Wider Sole - Keeps weight away from face for a lower center of gravity and higher launch/lower spin characteristic.
- Hollow Body Tech - Provides the ultimate in perimeter weighting and increases face flex.
- 19 Gram Tungsten Toe Weight - Stretches the sweet spot are of the face that produces the most distance.
- Spider Web VFT Tech - Located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face.
- LaunchPad - Consists of a TPE polymer that has been coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect.
- Ramped Sole - Accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf.
- More Progressive - Offsets and blade lengths match the set from club to club.
- Notch Hosel - Allows for easier bending +/- 4 degrees for expert custom fitting.