Tour Edge Pure Feel Template Series Biarritz Putter
Pure Feel Template Series Putters
Classic Designs, Modern Innovations
The new Template series includes two mallet designs, three blade designs and a semi-mallet, all featuring micro-groove technology to promote immediate topspin for an accurate roll. The micro-groove technology provides an extremely soft feel upon contact and reduces skidding off the face, which is the essence of “Pure Feel” technology that Tour Edge has long employed on its putters and wedges.
The Pure Feel Template putters feature the classic designs forged with modern innovations that will help any golfer improve their scoring. With that in mind, Tour Edge Master Club Designer David Glod set out to bring out six models of new shapes that are based on some of the best known putter designs of all time.
These classic designs have long been used as a guide to manufacturing new putters with updated technology featuring a classic look.
- 304-Stainless Steel with bead blasted top-line and flange eliminates glare.
- CNC milled micro-groove face results in a finely balanced putter with a soft, consistent feel.
- Oversized PureFeel TAC grip is a jumbo grip that prevents the wrist fatigue. This minimizes grip pressure and head rotation for a softer touch and purer putting stroke.
- The grip utilizes a never-before manufactured thermal plastic that is born from a special process called Thermal Plastic Suspension Polymerization, or T.P.S.P. This manufacturing process uses mechanical agitation to mix a monomer with a liquid, forcing the monomer to polymerize and form perfectly aligned spheres of polymer.
- A sleek, black Contrast Technology Alignment aide is featured on each putter design.
- Optic Technology increases the contrast between the putter and green, helping golfers focus on the leading edge for an accurate aim.