Tour Edge Women's Exotics EXS 220 Hybrid
Unfortunately, this item is currently out of stock. You can see similar products in the catalog. Go to list?
Exotics EXS 220 Hybrid
Loaded With Technology
The larger clubhead of the EXS 220 hybrid is made to bring the power of a fairway metal to a hybrid design. This amped-up hybrid utilizes a lighter 450-Hyper-Steel/360-degree Cup Face design that features new Diamond Face technology that produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
- Diamond Face Tech - Produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin
- Max MOI Design - Achieved with an adjustable 4-gram back weight that creates a more stable and forgiving hybrid design.
- Raised Center of Gravity - Accomplished by indents on the heel and toe sole of the clubhead that allow weight to be strategically positioned to raise the cg and reduce spin.
- SlipStream Sole - Features improved wider speed channels that create more solid contact due to smoother turf interaction.
- Sound Diffusion Bar - Used to improve the acoustic engineering, employing the same idea used in music studios to enhance sound